Be more authentic! And help leaders speak in authentic voices, too
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Find your authentic voice. Help your leaders be more of who they are to build trust with their teams.
There’s no magic formula to authentic leadership. There is no certain type of leader who’s most effective. There are strategies that help leaders be more of their true selves to build relationships, drive engagement and deliver business results.
- What authenticity is and isn’t
- To know how you’re doing at being authentic, and ways to build your emotional intelligence
- Real leaders who reap the benefits of authenticity and how they build trust
- How to use self-disclosure as a powerful tool to help others know the real you
- Why every leader should have a personal platform that matches words to actions
David Grossman ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA, helps leaders drive productivity and get results through authentic, courageous leadership and communication. He is Founder and CEO of The Grossman Group, an award-winning Chicago communications consultancy on organizational consulting, strategic leadership development and internal communications. The Grossman Group's client roster includes AOL, CVS, Tyco, Health, DuPont Pioneer, Eastman Chemical Company, Hill-Rom, HTC, Heinz, GlaxoSmithKline, Intel, Johnson Controls, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, MassMutual, McDonald's, Microsoft, Motel 6, Symantec, and Virgin Atlantic.