Avoid Future Shock: Top Critical Changes to Anticipate for 2021
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- The rise of "Mercantile Activism" and what it means for your company
- The promise and challenge of employee activism
- What the data says about the risk of cyber breaches and how to prepare
- Why there has been some #MeToo backlash and what it means for DEI
- How to revise your enterprise risk management (ERM) program
- The big solve: How to counter declining trust—and earn it back
- How to prepare execs for new challenges tied to ESG, FARA, unions and more
Richard Levick, Esq. is Chairman and CEO of LEVICK, representing countries and companies in the highest-stakes global communications matters—from the Wall Street crisis and the Gulf oil spill to Guantanamo Bay and the Catholic Church. LEVICK is the communications firm of choice for international companies with critical Western-facing communications and public affairs needs. He was honored multiple times on the prestigious list of "The 100 Most Influential People in the Boardroom" and has been named to multiple professional Halls of Fame for lifetime achievement. He is the co-author of four books including "The Communicators: Leadership in the Age of Crisis" and is a regular commentator on television and print.