Adjust and reassess: Use Google Analytics to prove value and improve results
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Now that your content is optimized via the latest organic and paid strategies, it's time to show the value of your hard work with hard data. Join to demystify Google's always-changing web analytics platform so you can continue to expand your online presence—and make your content marketing dollars go further.
You'll learn how to:
- Select and track the best KPIs to prove your content's value
- Set up or improve your current Google Analytics dashboard
- Adjust and concentrate your SEO strategy accordingly
- Spot—and avoid—common SEO mistakes hurting your content reach
- Pull reports that spotlight successes and impress execs
Carolyn Shelby is an SEO manager at the Walt Disney Company, where she leads SEO for ESPN.com and the ESPN network of Internet properties. She was previously the director of SEO for Tribune Publishing, where she worked at the Chicago Tribune, the Los Angeles Times and Tribune newspapers and digital properties across the country. She specializes in organic and technical SEO, content marketing and helping businesses rebuild underperforming websites while preserving existing inbound links and search engine rankings.