The right message at the right time from the right person can save lives. That’s according to the Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication (CERC) course taught at the CDC. Join the crisis guru who actually created that course to learn from her horror stories—so you can help your people make difficult decisions when the unthinkable happens.
- Top 5 mistakes in crisis leadership communication
- How to support your leader in crisis times to avoid your own horror stories
- Essential persuasion skills for when you’re on the hot seat
- CDC lessons learned: What’s wrong with crisis comms plans today
- What’s next: What you must know about risk assessment going into 2021