As more organizations seek to create thriving online communities and distribute content to raise their profiles and reputations in audiences’ minds, tapping into the power of influencers is crucial for providing authentic voices to your brand image. Ellen Gerstein, director of digital content at Pfizer, will show you how to uncover and work with influencers both within and outside of your organization to humanize your stories, stay current on top trends and strengthen your reputation.
- Tips for identifying and working with influencers across platforms on mutually beneficial campaigns
- Ways to encourage employees to become ambassadors and champion your stories as influencers
- How influencer campaigns fit into social media strategies enhances community-building efforts
- How to avoid common influencer pitfalls—especially in a regulated industry
- Digital content lessons from influencers on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn