The past year saw systematic inequity and injustice thrown into an unforgiving spotlight—and nonprofit organizations in particular play a critical role in making much-needed progress for the communities they serve. Join us for a discussion on how these communicators doubled down on their commitment to building a more inclusive organization culture and creating change for marginalized populations.
- How to thoughtfully consider the disproportionate impact of the pandemic on the communities you serve
- How your current messaging and tactics may more effectively reach diverse and intersectional groups of supporters or beneficiaries
- How to make your commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion clear to funders who are paying increased attention to the matter
- How to make diversity, equity and inclusion a central part of your organization’s mission and purpose
- How to go beyond words and take action to address racism and inequity in your community