In today’s hybrid workplace, clarifying your employer value proposition (EVP) is more important than ever. Beyond perks, organizations must provide a differentiated experience that engages, rewards and supports prospective and current employees. Discover how Yale University is reimagining its EVP and promoting its community, culture, tradition and more. You’ll learn:
- What an EVP is and why it matters to your culture more than ever.
- Ways of gathering community data to inform your strategy.
- Approaches for promoting your organization’s competitive advantages and benefits.
- Tactics for engaging and retaining current employees, including referral programs, staff publications, digital signage, leadership forums and other engagement tools.
- Strategies for attracting and welcoming new employees, including creating more compelling careers pages, LinkedIn content, videos and membership programs.