It’s been a rollercoaster year. COVID-19, economic uncertainty, remote work and social justice issues have turbo-charged innovation like never before. With an election on the horizon, now is a perfect time to take stock of the biggest changes we’ve faced—and the best solutions we’ve embraced as communicators—so you can be prepared whatever else the future has in store.
This unique Webinar features Tanya Gibson (BBBSA), Meredith Klein (Walmart), Ayanna Robinson (Porter Novelli), Mark Miller (de Beaumont Foundation) and David Johnston (TSA) as they show how they’re re-envisioning their people, plans and processes so you can do the same.
- D&I Guidelines: The latest inclusivity best practices for internal, external and executive communicators
- WFH Engagement: How to project manage yourself and your teams with guiding principles like “The 3Cs”, PESO—and platforms you need to stay on-trend
- Crisis Resources: Tips and exercises to help you quickly pivot when bad news breaks
- UGC Content: How to acquire powerful content even in lockdown by tapping real people with authentic stories—lessons from 50 “Why Public Health Matters” videos
- Trust and Truth Mandate: Hard-won advice for speaking truth and rebuilding trust—from the C-suite to social media managers and beyond