PR Measurement Webcast
The Essential Internal Communications Strategy Guide
Internal communicators: Shift from doing to leading
How do you elevate the role of internal communication from execution to strategy? Over the past ten years Domino's Pizza has turned its brand around, and successful internal communication played a key part. Stacie Barrett shares the story of Domino's, along with the steps she took to raise the bar for the internal communication function. She will outline the process of taking a one-person team that merely sent out communications to building a six-person team that's invited to the table to develop messaging and strategy.
- Educate your leadership on the power of strong communication
- Remove clutter to craft must-read communications
- Reinforce the need for effective internal communication and grow your team
- Break down barriers and communicate across departments to promote communication across your organization
Employee advocacy: How to create employee ambassadors and build advocacy from the inside out
Employees are the best ambassadors for your organization and your culture, but is your organization doing its part to engage them? If you want employees to be stewards of the brand, you have to build trust and demonstrate an authentic understanding of their needs. Only then can you create the care and commitment that inspires them to be vocal and proud ambassadors for your brand.
- What "engagement" actually means
- What employees and individuals want and need (It's pretty simple, so don't complicate it!)
- How to get employees to tell their stories—and how to listen
Powering play: Everything you should know to build an engaging digital workplace
Everyone's a communicator these days. Our phones, tablets and laptops have enabled that. But access to the tools is only the first step. You need an employee engagement strategy, project goals, milestones and a content plan. Take a peek behind the curtain at the creation of Hulu's social intranet platform, Huluverse, and the strategies implemented to keep "Hulugans" coming back for more.
- Engage and retain employees with an intranet they actually want to use
- Design an ecosystem that encourages dialogue at all levels and fuels high-performing teams
- Identify opportunities to integrate your organization's culture in all you do
- Change your communications team role from "order taker" to "expert"
- Navigate change management, especially in growing businesses