Infographics Master Class
Infographics and data visualization for communicators
Infographics are accessible, attractive, memorable and powerful. They smash through Web clutter and workplace email noise.
- Distill data and complex information down to their essentials
- Develop a strategy and a clear narrative before you design
- Blend data, dynamic design and text in your infographics
- Convert abstract ideas into visual elements
- Organize information in an easily understood narrative
Unlock your creativity: Produce inspired infographics that engage and educate
Learn how to plan and produce data-driven visuals that break through the content glut. Infographics guru Karl Gude will give you tools and techniques for planning and designing more effective infographics—as well as offer creative ideas to help you think differently so your visual message can rise above the clutter.
- How to plan a visual project with maximum creativity
- How to find the story in the data—and where to find that data
- Surprising lessons of an award-winning, widely distributed infographic
- Major design considerations for building infographics
Design and publish infographics that get results
Infographics can be powerful communication tools, yet most never fulfill their potential. Designing a compelling infographic is just half the battle. You must publish, promote and share it across key communications channels, including your website, social media platforms, blogs and mainstream media. This session will walk you through techniques to optimize your infographics for SEO and social media, create an infographic landing page, execute an outreach strategy to influencers and master new ways to track and prove ROI.
- Crucial design decisions for creating successful infographics
- Key steps to publishing and promoting your infographics
- How to optimize infographics for search
- Why—and how—to build an infographic landing page
- Self-promotion tactics and outreach strategies to build awareness of your infographic