Google Virtual Master Class
What to know about Google SEO and search marketing in 2017
Every year Google handles more than 2 trillion searches. Some people are looking to purchase a product or sign up for a service. Others are searching for information to answer a question or solve a problem. Businesses that are easy to find and relevant in search results will drive traffic to their websites and convert that traffic into leads and sales.
In “What to know about Google SEO and search engine marketing in 2017,” Adam Dince will share highly actionable tips to help you earn your spot on Google’s search results pages.
- How Google’s current organic ranking algorithm works
- How to write content for people and structure it for search engines
- How to organize your website pages to make both people and search engines happy
- How to convince Google to trust your website’s content
- How to improve your local geographic rankings (for bricks-and-mortar shops and local service area organizations)
10 best ways to track social media success with Google Analytics
Everyone trying to generate traffic from online activities knows the challenge of measuring success. Google Analytics offers many great tools for tracking your efforts to determine where your results are coming from and where you should be paying more attention, regardless of social platform.
In this session we'll cover how to set up a tracking strategy that will transform how you think about your online activity.
- Set useful outcomes for all your online activities, including social media
- Build a process for creating a robust sales funnel
- Identify the channels generating the most traffic and invest accordingly
- Create split tests to improve your scientific approach to marketing