From Zero to Story: How Hemingway, a hundred dollar bill, and digital technology helped kick-start Stantec's storytelling culture
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Once upon a time, Stefan Riches says, Ernest Hemingway wrote a six-word story: “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.”
Well, that one’s a downer, but can you get your staffers to tell a story in six words, illuminating your organization and its successes?
That’s just one of dozens of practical and inspiring ideas in this session.
- Get employees telling stories
- Use digital media and storytelling to unite your employee community
- Recycle stories to feed your internal and external content machines
- Turn seemingly dry, corporate issues into content that moves your audience
- Put into practice 7 lessons that make stories pay dividends in your organization
Stefan Riches helps Stantec express the architecture and engineering consulting firm's brand story online, in video, and in print. He is the editor of Stantec's award-winning employee magazine, spark, which goes to 14,000 employees.