What's in a Story? A glass half-full view of branded content creation from the Coca-Cola Company
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Why did the famous soft-drink bottler launch Coca-Cola Journey?
Coke wanted to be a leader in the digital realm by becoming a content publisher, not a pusher.
And through Journey, the bubbly beverage bottler found a way to use brand loyalty to drive business by creating winning content that resonates with readers. Wouldn’t you like to do the same?
Are you considering a major content marketing or brand journalism venture? Learn from the best.
- To create brand content that your fans will love to share.
- Coca-Cola uses data from keyword research and Google Analytics, and “expressions of interest” to track effectiveness
- The brand benefits by publishing a mix of magazine-style feature articles and op-eds, high-definition videos, pro-shot photography and other multimedia content
- To tell stories about both yourself and unrelated topics that still draw readers
- Coke covers non-Coke stories—and why