We Can See Clearly Now: How transparency builds trust, engagement & retention
The full content of this page is available to members only.
CHG Healthcare is a billion-dollar healthcare staffing company listed for the last seven years on Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," thanks in large part to its powerful brand culture story. Michael Waterman will reveal how transparency creates engagement that powers the business and ensures employees want to grow their careers at CHG. He will uncover steps to build a winning brand story through executive and internal communications and explain how blogs, videos and social media help retain your people and make your business incredibly attractive to recruited talent. The lessons you learn will help you retain your best employees and boost revenue.
- How to create and define your organization's brand and culture stories
- How to help executives become visible, accessible and earn high levels of trust
- How leaders effectively cascade messages and ensure transparency
- Why trust is the key in being a Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For" business
- How digital signs, blogs and social media sites powerfully communicate your unique brand culture
Michael Waterman is senior director of communications at CHG Healthcare, a healthcare staffing company that has celebrated seven consecutive years on Fortune magazine's list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Michael leads a team of 16 communications and brand pros who tell the story of CHG's award-winning culture through internal communications, blogging, public relations, social media, and advertising. Michael earned bachelor and master's degrees in communications from the University of Utah. @mcwaterman