The Virtual Guide to Corporate Video: Tips and tricks to produce videos that rock
The full content of this page is available to members only.
You've had a chance to practice basic techniques. Now dig deeper.
Move beyond just hosing down the room with a camera. Join Drew Keller as you master video. Drew says, "All it takes is practice."
- Interview on camera
- Use a "rubber face" when you ask interview questions
- Use lighting to create compelling images
- Avoid ruining your video with bad audio
- Select the best microphones—and how to use them
- Edit without tearing your hair out
- Engage your audience through video sequencing
- Choose the right location for your video
- Increase your storytelling power by sequencing video images
- Use a tripod to take your video from amateur to professional
Drew Keller is an award-winning television producer, editor, Web developer and educator. His production experience ranges from international documentaries to prime-time specials; community events to national advertising; multimedia and children's programming to home movies of his kids. Drew recently developed an internal media portal for Microsoft, and is the developer and host of StoryGuide.