Videos Speak Louder Than Words: When and how to use videos for corporate storytelling
The full content of this page is available to members only.
By 2017, 69% of all consumer Internet traffic will be video, according to Cisco. This growing popularity of on-demand video paired with the diminishing attention spans of consumers make brand videos vital to content marketing and internal communications. Find out how Florida Hospital's cost-effective, weekly newscast quickly became popular and effective, and how you can use video storytelling to attain business goals.
- How to decide when video is the right medium to deliver key messages
- How videos bring new life to four key areas: internal communications, crisis management, reputation management and thought leadership
- Do's and don'ts of video story-telling
- Key elements to launching brand videos
- How to measure the success of brand videos
Mike O'Lenick is the director of internal communications for Florida Hospital in Orlando. After more than 10 years in local television news, Mike created a newsroom-style internal communications department at Florida Hospital to inform and engage 32,000 employees all over the state. @FHTVNEWS