Video Storytelling Techniques to Generate Buzz, Drive Traffic and Raise Funds
The full content of this page is available to members only.
“There are brands of toothpaste peddled with more sophistication than all the world’s lifesaving causes,” says New York Times writer Nicholas Kristof.
If you feel like that about your organization—profit or nonprofit—join Paull Young for a look at how to make great videos that tell stories and generate results. His suggestions are equally helpful for for-profit companies seeking to highlight their charitable activities.
- Tell your brand story with visual content
- Create a powerful video with a limited budget
- Use visual content to drive traffic, boost fundraising efforts, get media attention and more
- Find stories within your organization for visual formats
- Incorporate tips for shooting and editing your video content
Paull Young is director of digital at charity: water, a nonprofit devoted to bringing clean and safe drinking water to the 800 million people living without it. In just seven years, charity: water has served more than 4 million people, raised more than $125 million and become one of the world's leading digital nonprofits. Paull's leadership of charity: water's digital strategy has been recognized by the Australian Trade Commission as one of the “Global 50” influential Australian expatriates and by the Direct Marketing Educational Foundation as an industry Rising Star.