Video Storytelling Techniques to Generate Buzz, Drive Traffic and Raise Funds
The full content of this page is available to members only.
“There are brands of toothpaste peddled with more sophistication than all the world’s lifesaving causes,” says New York Times writer Nicholas Kristof.
If you feel like that about your organization—profit or nonprofit—join Paull Young for a look at how to make great videos that tell stories and generate results. His suggestions are equally helpful for for-profit companies seeking to highlight their charitable activities.
- Tell your brand story with visual content
- Create a powerful video with a limited budget
- Use visual content to drive traffic, boost fundraising efforts, get media attention and more
- Find stories within your organization for visual formats
- Incorporate tips for shooting and editing your video content