Social Listening: Fuel your business and deliver real-time results
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Are you listening? Should you be? Often we focus on what we want to say to our audience rather than taking the time to hear what they’re telling us. When you learn what to listen for, and what to do with it, your social platforms suddenly become your most valuable business tool.
As a specialist on Southwest Airlines’ Social Business Team, Adam Hernandez helped embed social into every aspect of Southwest. He will make the case for listening, and show you how to use it to transform the way you do social.
- Set up a social-listening system that turns noise into customers’ voices
- Identify key social opportunities so you respond to customers in real time
- Learn more about your customers and audience to keep your brand relevant
- Create audience connections that get more powerful brand loyalty
- Use customer stories to promote your business
- Activate real-time marketing to surpass business goals
Aaron Hernandez represents the “LUV Airline” as a specialist on the social business team, where he works on social and digital strategy for Southwest Airlines. Adam tries to embed social into every aspect of the business. He has managed the social team during landmark events: unveiling a bold new look for the airline in 2014, the repeal of the Wright Amendment that restricted long-haul flights from Southwest’s Love Field, and the launch of the uniquely painted plane, the Tennessee One, in 2016. If you follow Southwest’s social channels, you might see Adam in a live stream. In four years at Southwest, his work in social customer care has made him an expert on the legendary Southwest culture.