Snapchat and Live Video: Join the live storytelling revolution to reach millennials
The full content of this page is available to members only.
If you're not leveraging live video on social media, you're missing out on a massive market. Snapchat users are now racking up 10 billion video views per day, live video is dominating the Facebook algorithm—and let's not forget about Twitter's moves with its Periscope app! The big winner in the live video sweepstakes is Snapchat, which is quickly becoming the social media hub of choice for millennials. This means the real-time nature of live video is an exciting way for your brand to build trust like never before with a younger demographic. When engaging with millennials, your five-year outlook on social media is live video and Snapchat. Don't be left behind.
- How to integrate Snapchat into your social strategy
- How to capitalize on live video opportunities that make sense for your brand
- Easy ways to storyboard compelling Snapchat stories, regardless of industry
- How to tap user generated snaps to keep audiences coming back
- How to create on-demand geofilters on Snapchat—from graphics and pricing to effective targeting
- A proven methodology to overcome logistical challenges when creating live video content
Laura Wilson is the director of digital engagement and social media at Georgetown University, one of the world's leading academic and research institutions, located in Washington, D.C. She has a track record for creating and improving successful social media programs for global brands such as Hilton Hotels & Resorts, ICF International, and Cvent. At Georgetown, Laura sets the university's social media strategy, including leading an award-winning, first-person video documentary series "Georgetown Stories" that shares the lives of 13 undergraduate students. Laura also volunteers her time consulting on social media strategy for several non-profits. @LauraEWilson