SharePoint 2013: Hands-on branding and customization for your site home page
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Want to make an impression internally? Here’s how not to do it: Slop out a generic, unbranded SharePoint site any old way just to get it done.
In this session, Neil Malek of Knack Training uses hands-on demonstrations to give you the skills to apply your corporate branding and highlight the most important aspects of the intranet.
You’ll gain valuable insight into the data that’s available through SharePoint 2013, allowing you to dig deeper and improve your organization’s use of the intranet.
- Apply corporate colors, fonts, and logos
- Build the branding elements
- Customize the home page's layout
- Use design patterns to organize content
- Access the data that’s available
- Create areas where your employees can customize their content
Neil Malek is the founder and lead instructor at Knack Training, a San Francisco training company specializing in SharePoint and Office. He is an experienced web designer and developer, as well as a Microsoft Certified Trainer.