Plan events that entertain, inspire, and engage employees
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Your choice is simple. Stage a boring employee event that your employees yawn their way through. Or create an engaging, inspiring experience.
To succeed in events planning, it takes passion, risks and careful planning. Don't fall back on that same old event you've been doing for years. Listen to this webinar recording and get new ideas to excite employees about the business. Employee-engagement and event expert Elaine Beliakoff has spent a decade motivating workplace behavior through events people want to attend.
In this 75-minute presentation you'll learn:
- • Four questions to ask yourself before you plan
- • Why you must set the tone of the event—and how to do it
- • How to know the mindset and learning style of your audience
- • How to apply the four critical psychology principles to your event
- • How to prepare leadership for your event
- • Tips for social mixing, presentation time, and break time
Want to produce an event that focuses on interaction? Learn to produce low-tech competitions for active participation.
Wondering how to reach that vast crowd that stretches out before you in the Tacoma Dome or Chicago’s United Center? Learn how to communicate business messages to a wide audience.
Discover the secrets to boosting real-time audience participation online and off. Find out how to measure the success of your event. Learn how the most successful organizations stage great events, from town halls and employee expos to leadership coffee chats and brown baggers.
Don’t make your employees sleep through another dud event. Get smart. Get Ragan Training.