Our Brains are Hooked on Stories—Feed that Need!
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Baby shoes for sale, never worn.
A compelling story can come from something as simple as six words.
You don't need reams of copy or a million-dollar video budget to tell a captivating story that will engage people's minds in ways that taglines and product pitches simply can't.
This session looks behind the scenes at how corporate storytelling works at FedEx. You'll hear concrete examples of written and video communications built around stories, not around bullet points.
- Ways the FedEx content production and brand journalism team approach to storytelling
- How to communicate your brand's values through supported causes
- How to build stories that span multiple platforms
- How to engage with people through the things they love
- How to be subtle, but make your brand relevant
Jason Baker is a founding member of the FedEx Social Media team. He's had a front seat view of the digital revolution, and played a key role in development of the FedEx social voice. During his tenure he has led the FedEx launch of Instagram, Tumblr, and Facebook. He has also served as editor of the FedEx Blog.