The New Science of Pinterest PR: Trailblazer tactics to win massive pins, sales and traffic
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Pinterest is the fastest growing site in the world. It delivers the highest revenue per participant and generates better click-throughs and conversion rates than Twitter or Facebook. It's a must for promoting products and services—but only if it's done right. This is your chance to launch a successful Pinterest site—or make yours better. Join this session to learn the latest techniques, tools and tricks for reaching huge numbers of engaged followers on Pinterest. Discover how to use Pinterest boards, pins and improved search to showcase your wares, target influencers in key demographics and channel untold traffic to your website.
- Why you need a Pinterest strategy to keep up
- Using buy buttons, video ads and Pinterest as a search engine
- Data-based pins: What, when and how often to pin
- How to use Pinterest for videos, Slideshares, podcasts
- Optimize pins, boards and board titles for SEO
- Pinterest advertising, promoted pins and influencers
- Use Pinterest analytics to track pins
Melissa Cech is a passionate and experienced online community manager and digital engagement professional with ten years of experience cultivating, developing strategy for and managing various channels on a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Pinterest, Google+, Snapchat, Yik Yak and others.