Leverage LinkedIn: Inside secrets of showcasing business and personal brands
The full content of this page is available to members only.
LinkedIn is a content marketing powerhouse because it comprises millions who want to network and want to connect with companies. That's why brands like Citi have launched content initiatives on LInkedIn, which numbers 415 million members. How valuable would it be to know the secrets of swaying millions of customers on LinkedIn—firsthand from LinkedIn and Citi? Join this session to learn how to use LinkedIn to drive thought leadership, share company content and engage with customers. Not only will you discover how to optimize Company Pages and the network's Publishing platform—but you'll also hear how to share content to build your personal visibility and brand.
- How to tie LinkedIn to your content marketing strategy
- Practical ways to balance organic and paid content on LinkedIn
- Proven practices for turning employees into content ambassadors
- How to optimize your LinkedIn Company Page as a communications channel
- How to use Showcase Pages as extensions of your Company Page
- Techniques for optimizing your—or your exec's—LinkedIn presence
- Measurement matters: Essential engagement metrics and other KPIs
Jill Jones is corporate communications manager at LinkedIn, teaches corporate communications teams and professionals how to best use LinkedIn to build their professional brands and enhance their communication strategies. She joined LinkedIn in 2012 as a manager on the internal communications team, and two years later took her a job on the education team. She worked in internal communications at Symantec and VeriSign. @_JillJones
Dana Graves is a vice president of social media for global public affairs at Citi. She leads social media strategy, content creation and execution, measurement and reporting for Citi's global, corporate social media channels for a portfolio of business lines and stakeholder groups. @danaecgf