Innovate with Instagram: Secrets of building brands and followers with buzzworthy visuals
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Images are more powerful than words. No wonder Instagram has skyrocketed from an app to a social media phenomenon with over 400 million users. Yet only 25 percent of top brands use Instagram—and many of those treat it as an afterthought. Others waste resources on uninspired Instagram strategies. Whether you're adding Instagram to your program or well down the path, have no fear.
Bob Burns, who manages TSA's Instagram account that was named the 4th best account to follow by Rolling Stone (beating out Beyoncé), will provide you with the know-how to succeed on Instagram. You'll discover the latest techniques to increase brand visibility and boost followers. You'll launch a superb Instagram site and incorporate it into your social media strategy—or you'll revamp your way to Instagram greatness.
- Instagram in the news: How to use the latest updates to grow traffic
- How to rejuvenate social media strategies to feature Instagram
- Inspiring accounts: How to revitalize your Instagram design
- How to integrate Instagram & Facebook to optimize reach, engagement
- Traits of buzz-worthy images: How to create & distribute higher-quality images
- Attract and engage wider audiences with hashtags, contests, advertising and paid Instagram Influencers to push branded posts
- Improve—and prove—ROI: How companies attract and convert leads from Instagram
Bob Burns joined the Transportation Security Administration's Office of Strategic Communications and Public Affairs in 2008 to manage the TSA Blog. Known in some circles as "Blogger Bob," he has become the face of TSA's social media presence, writing over 700 blog posts, tweeting, and most recently posting pictures to Instagram. Among many other accolades, the TSA Blog won a PRSA Bronze Anvil award in 2010 for the best blog campaign and Bob was recognized by the Washingtonian Magazine as one of Washington DC's top 100 Tech Titans in 2011. Most recently, the TSA Instagram account was named the 4th best account to follow, beating out Beyoncé. @BigBobBurns