How to Maximize Social Media with a Small Team
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Creating and maintaining a presence for your brand or organization on social media can be a 24/7 job for a sizable team. What happens when you have a small team or you are the lone superstar? Executing your company’s social media strategy with a small team—and small budget—can overwhelm. Learn tips and tools to manage social media well, no matter how lean your team.
- Ways to scale social media content to get the most out of your content
- To identify the right tools for your team to organize itself, to streamline social-media management and to boost results
- Quick insights to craft better content and optimize its timing and frequency of distribution
- How to collaborate better with internal stakeholders to empower employees as brand advocates
- Ways to re-package user-generated features and stories to build a steady stream of content that keeps customers interested
Laura Wilson is the director of digital engagement and social media at Georgetown University, one of the world’s leading academic and research institutions. She has a track record for creating and improving successful social media programs for global brands such as Hilton Hotels & Resorts, ICF International, and Cvent. At Georgetown Laura sets the university’s social media strategy. She led the award-winning, first-person video documentary series “Georgetown Stories” which told of the lives of 13 undergraduates.