The Future of Social Media: How to thrive on the Big Five (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram)
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Change is a constant in social media. New channels appear almost daily as others fall out of favor. (Periscope, anybody?) Yet the “Big Five” have maintained longevity. Join to hear the truth behind recent rumors about their demise (Twitter, we’re looking at you), what the research says about where to invest your time—and the core skills you must master to thrive on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram today—and on the platforms of tomorrow.
- The current status of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter
- What’s working today to drive results on each of the Big Five
- Content strategies and skills that cross social media channels
- Whether paid social media is trending up or down—and where to invest
- New platforms to watch: Who can upset the future of the Big Five?
Jenn Herman is the author of “The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Instagram,” “Stop Guessing: Your Step by Step Guide to Creating a Social Media Strategy” and the upcoming “Instagram for Business for Dummies.” She’s an eminent blogger on Instagram marketing. Her blog, Jenn’s Trends, was named a Top 10 Social Media Blog in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Through her blog, consulting and speaking, she provides tips, resources and training for small to mid-size businesses that want to structure their social media strategies. She has been featured in Inc., Fox News, Yahoo Finance and numerous other podcasts and publications. @Jenns_Trends