Cut Through the Noise: How to get your social video noticed
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Why do videos from some organizations always show up in your social channels with tons of shares, views, likes and comments? It's not luck—it's strategy, and in this session, digital video strategist and producer Justin Allen will teach you how to shoot videos that hit huge numbers of people where they live on each specific social platform.
- Tips, tricks and trends for each social platform
- How to adapt concepts that play on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Vine
- Create videos that work on Facebook: Why graphics are key
- How (and why) to create videos for mobile
- Should your brand be on Snapchat? (Probably not. We'll discuss why)
- Why smartphones are all you really need to bring social videos to life
Justin Allen is the CEO and head of content at Ruckus Factory Digital Studios, a Chicago-based content incubator and production house. Previously, Justin worked at TouchVision, Tribune Broadcasting, and Ragan Consulting. He has created news, feature, documentary and comedy digital content and TV shows that were (and still are) syndicated nationally on CBS, FOX, NBC, the CW, the Huffington Post, Yahoo!, the Chicago Sun-Times, the Associated Press and many others. Justin's start-up expertise is TV and digital production companies, content and marketing strategy, and partner development. He lives in Chicago with his wife, two daughters and odd little dog. @Allen_Justin