Brand Journalism: Beyond the buzz
The full content of this page is available to members only.
What is brand journalism? It’s authentic, lightly-branded yet relevant storytelling that drives key messages, Healy says. It shapes the conversation and often includes a call to action.
And it’s embraced by a powerhouse organization like Cisco. Discover their strategy.
- The basics of creating a brand journalism program
- The importance of building a separate, unique content team
- Ways to repurpose content to become a part of larger conversations
- How to find, reproduce and share published content
- How to measure success in your brand journalism
Joie Healy is a senior manager of global social media communications at Cisco, where she manages the social media team responsible for the "The Network: Cisco's Technology News Site" and other corporate communication channels.