Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc. (RAGAN)
Single User License
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your membership to the Ragan Training website is for individual use only and is not a membership for an entire organization. Only one login per account will be active at one time. Site Licenses are available to organizations that will allow for multiple users. If you are interested in a Site License to the Ragan Training website you must contact RAGAN customer service.
1. General. The terms of this License will govern any Ragan Training website upgrades provided by RAGAN that replace and/or supplement the original Ragan Training Website product, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions. This License allows you the use of a single login to the Ragan Training Website on a single computer/device at a time. This License does not allow access to the Ragan Training Website to exist on more than one computer/device at a time, and you may not make the Ragan Training Website available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers at the same time. Except as and only to the extent expressly permitted in this License or by applicable law, you may not copy, download, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, or create derivative works of the Ragan Training Website or any part thereof.
3. Transfer. You may not rent, lease, lend or sublicense the Ragan Training Website. You may, however, transfer of all of your license rights to the Ragan Training Website to another party, provided that: (a) you do not retain any login(s) to the Ragan Training Website and (b) the party receiving the Ragan Training Website reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License.
4. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice from RAGAN if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you shall cease all use of the Ragan Training Website.
5. Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL RAGAN BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE RAGAN TRAINING WEBSITE, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF RAGAN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall RAGAN’s total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of zero ($0.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
6. Complete Agreement; Governing Language. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Ragan Training Website licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by RAGAN. Any translation of this License is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this License shall govern.