SharePoint: Step-by-step tips and tactics for communicators
The full content of this page is available to members only.
How do you make SharePoint a richer and more engaging environment without running to IT?
How do you jazz up a data entry page, change a theme, or switch to colors that match your organization?
In this helpful session, learn step-by-step how to manage a more dynamic SharePoint site that employees—and your bosses—will love.
- How to create page templates (SharePoint page layouts) for intranet pages with a consistent structure
- What “Content Query Web Parts” are, why you need them, and how to add them to your home page
- How you can use PowerPoint templates to brand your collaboration sites
- Quick and easy steps to add new content to your home page
- How to apply a theme to your intranet without redesigning every page
- How to create a page layout and a new page within that layout
- How to reduce your workload and keep the site up-to-date when you delegate basic tasks and provide training to content owners
Discover how to create and structure content the way you need it. Find out how to select the best way to display information to your users. Add functionalities that your users will love.
If you’ve ever wished someone would sit down and explain the fine points of SharePoint to you, this is the webinar for you. Start here for a better SharePoint presence.
Robert Bogue, MS MVP Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, MCITP:SharePoint Administrator, MCTS, MCT, MCSE, MCSA:Security, etc., has contributed to more than 100 books and many other publishing projects. Robert’s latest book is The SharePoint Shepherd’s Guide for End Users. Find out more about it at SharePointShepherd.com. Robert blogs at Thorprojects.com/blog.