Practical tips to connect and engage with a dispersed workforce
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Effective internal communications coordinates many players: leaders, communications, human resources, and subject matter experts, among others. Managing this large job is difficult enough; the added task of reaching a dispersed workforce is daunting.
With hard thinking, a dedicated person or team, and enough time to implement a strategy—reaching a dispersed workforce is within your grasp!
- Overcome geographical hurdles using strategies to break through to your audience
- Develop an internal comms structure that supports your organization's mission and goals
- Streamline processes for communicating with employees
- Achieve seamless communications by identifying what motivates and inspires employees
- Find the best distribution channels to meet your business needs