New Capabilities in Office 365 that Communicators Should Exploit
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Amazing new capabilities in Office 365 boost team collaboration, creation of engaging content and interactive conversations. Unfortunately, often people are not aware of improvements in the underlying platform and its everyday desktop apps.
- Use the latest functionality in Office 365 for collaboration—however and wherever people want to work
- Adopt cloud-based technologies to form communities and affiliation groups to improve collaboration
- Use updates for designing and sharing content in PowerPoint and Sway
- Create dashboards of data in Power BI Get a taste of the latest technique for creating mobile apps from your own data
- Know what to expect next year from Windows 10 3-D, which promises to bring a new dimension to visuals
Naomi Moneypenny is chief technology officer at ManyWorlds, where she leads the research and development team for the expertise graphing, recommendation and machine-learning engine of Office 365, SharePoint, Yammer and Tibbr. Her team also created one of the most successful apps for Yammer and Office 365 Groups users: Streaming It Out Loud, designed for digital signage for events and everyday employee engagement, is used by more than 300 organizations. Naomi has deployed Office 365 including Yammer with some of the world's largest organizations, specializing in a unique blend of business process alignment, technology expertise and behavioral change. She is a Microsoft MVP and has been recognized as a top influencer in Office 365 for many years.