Master Snapchat Strategy: Essential steps and new tricks to win big on Snapchat
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Are you on Snapchat? Or did you bail out because you didn’t see the results you expected? Either way, you’re not alone. The No. 1 reason Snapchat efforts fail to drive stellar engagement or ROI is that they lack a coherent strategy. Don’t put tactics before strategy again. Join this hands-on training event to learn how to add Snapchat to your content program—or radically improve the Snapchat presence you already have.
In just one hour, Snapchat experts Kate Talbot and Kat Lapelosa will show you how to break into the No. 1 social media channel and app for millennials. You’ll discover how to build a captivating Snapchat presence, how to shoot stellar snaps and the latest tricks and tools that others are using to attract and engage followers.
- How to create a Snapchat strategy that drives business goals
- New interface updates, tools and opportunities, including:
- Snapchat glasses—how to get and use them
- Memories—how to create snaps and publish them later
- Stories—how to easily plan, create and share them
- Targeting—how to distribute snaps to specific groups
- Best ways to use Snapchat: interviews, live events, behind-the-scenes access, skits, topical chats and more
- Creative ways to use geofilters to capture audiences
- How to find, attract and add more followers
- Snapchat video techniques: how to frame, shoot and edit in the app
- How to create great images, animated gifs and emojis
- Lessons from Airbnb, Stanford and Virgin America
- New ideas for using contests, perks and promotions
- Quick tips for partnering with Snapchat influencers
- Measurement: insider tips for showing Snapchat ROI
Kate Talbot is a writer, marketer, speaker and entrepreneur who has built an astonishing track record helping brands engage millennials. An expert in social media and content marketing, she’s built successful global digital campaigns for big names such as Virgin America and Kiva. Considered the No. 1 writer of advice for using Snapchat for marketing, she contributes her wisdom to Social Media Examiner, KISSmetrics and Engadget on the topic and wrote the Amazon best-selling book, “Oh Snap! You Can Use Snapchat for Business.” She started her career in fashion and entertainment PR in New York, and now applies all the tools she's learned—spanning all social media channels and influencer marketing—to help grow early-stage startups in Silicon Valley.
Katherine Lapelosa is a social media specialist, writer, editor and brand consultant in the New York Metro Area where she is currently an Art Director at Praytell. Her excellent organizational skills and diligent work ethic helps Katherine create engaging content whilst writing, editing and managing social media networks for a variety of clients.