Infographics and Data Visualization for Communicators: Part One
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- Distill data and complex information into their essentials
- Develop a strategy and clear narrative before you design
- Blend data, dynamic design and text in your infographics
- Convert abstract ideas into visual elements
- Organize information in an easily understood narrative
Bill Shander is the founder of Beehive Media, a Boston data-visualization and information-design consultancy. Bill specializes in creating interactive experiences for thought leadership, research, advocacy and knowledge management. Doing "Digital Design for Knowledge" for most of his career, he has unique insight into how to deliver rich, engaging, powerful content to diverse audiences. His clients include PricewaterhouseCoopers, Strategy&, Harvard University, World Economic Forum and the EPA. Bill has a B.A. in English from Wesleyan and an M.A. in Journalism from the University of Colorado at Boulder.