How to start your own in-house video studio on a shoestring
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Video isn't easy to produce and it's not cheap either!
But ... with the right training and equipment, you can use video to:
- Create shareable content (internally and externally)
- Send messages that get heard across your organization
- Deliver critical messages employees remember—in two minutes or less
You CAN produce timely, relevant videos—and save your organization money—by creating an in-house video studio.
You'll hear her secrets of building an influential video program that reaches employees in new, fresh ways—without wrecking your budget.
In Jessica's webinar, you'll learn:
- The special benefits videos bring to your employees
- What equipment you'll need
- How much an in-house studio costs
- How to hire the perfect person as your new video producer
- Story ideas to get your video library started
- What to do with the videos after you've shot them: How to distribute, share, and re-purpose your videos
- How to make your CEO say 'yes' to this new budget line item
Jessica Mortvedt is a former on-air news reporter and television producer who has a passion for telling people's stories through video. In 2012, Jessica joined McFarland Clinic as the digital marketing coordinator and has produced more than 100 videos for the physician-owned practice. She also maintains McFarland's website and social media presence.