Employee engagement: The communicator's role
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Creating an engaged workforce is a complicated process that involves the entire organization—from leaders and managers to HR and communications. The question is, where does communications fit? What is our role? What can we do to drive employee engagement?
In this practical one-hour webinar, noted employee communication expert Steve Crescenzo will show you:
- How to use your existing communications channels to reach, motivate, and engage your workforce
- How to tap the power of the latest communications tools—including social media and multimedia—to drive employee engagement
- How to help coach your leaders so that they help engagement, rather than hurt it
- Five things you can do to make employees feel like owners of the company
- How to involve employees themselves in engagement—through your communication channels
Steve Crescenzo, the CEO of Crescenzo Communications, is an in-demand consultant, writer and seminar leader. One of the nation's leading experts in employee communications, he has helped thousands of communicators improve their print and electronic communication. Steve was voted the No.1 seminar leader for the IABC Global Conference for three years in a row (2008, 2009 and 2010), and has spoken in IABC's "All Star Track" for the past five years. Steve also speaks at IABC chapter and district events in America and Europe, writes a column in IABC's Communication World and is the author of the popular blog Corporate Hallucinations. @Crescenzo