Educate & motivate employees to use internal social media
The full content of this page is available to members only.
So your shiny new social tools aren't the hit you expected. Employees claim they're too busy to chat. They have nothing to share. They're reluctant to comment.
MasterCard learned how to boost engagement on a social intranet: Educate employees why and how to use internal social media.
Join MasterCard's vice president of internal communications, Elyse Cuttler and learn:
- To teach employees the what and why of internal social media with 'back to the basics'
- To engage content providers who will encourage sharing
- Why community sites matter
- How Webchats encourage executives to join in
- Why merit badges are far more than just fun
- How MasterCard employees use internal social tools
Elyse Cuttler is responsible for MasterCard's global editorial strategy as well as the corporate intranet, MC Central, and its editorial, collaboration and video platform. She manages channel measurement and data analytics and the internal and external social media 101 education and engagement for MC employees.