Creating Video on a Shoestring Budget
The full content of this page is available to members only.
It is possible to create professional, engaging video—even with meager resources.
Learn the latest tips and tricks in video from Jeremy Godwin, culture and employee communications manager at Verizon.
- Determine what will make a compelling story and what ought to be shelved, or at least postponed
- Storyboard your next project
- Employ editing best practices to create a clean, top-quality product
- Capture great images—regardless of the lighting
- Shoot video on a smartphone to convey compelling stories Improve your workflow efficiency by creating a production schedule
Jeremy Godwin is a manager on Verizon’s culture and employee communications team. He manages the company’s intranet and is one of the hosts of a daily video series for employees called, "Up To Speed." You can follow him on Twitter, @jergo.