The Anatomy of a Modern SharePoint Intranet
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Users of intranets have high expectations grounded in their experience of consumer applications they rely on every day. Many organizations face the huge difficulty of delivering their intranet on yesterday's technology. What's the advantage of a modern intranet based on SharePoint and Office 365? How can you get there?
- What are the expectations of modern intranet users?
- User-centered design strategies for your intranet
- How to boost communication, collaboration, and productivity
- How to manage intranet and Office 365 change
- Real-world examples of modern SharePoint intranets
Patrick Falgoust is the product manager for Rise, an intranet-as-a-service product from Perficient. Patrick leads a team that definwa the modern intranet experience for Office 365. Patrick and his teams have led the installation of dozens of intranet projects for the world's most respected brands. Patrick is passionate about technology and user experience and is dedicated to creating intranets that people love to use.